Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tagged again.....

First of all I was tagged by the lovely Debbie.

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

7 facts about me:
1. I don't like it when people pull out in front of you and then go slower then speed limit.
2. I love to cook and try new recipes!
3. I'm teaching my kids to be respectful of their elders or other person.
4. I can't stand it when I see little kids go to school with no jackets and shorts on on a very cool morning. LIKE today!
5. I would rather be in LSS then home! :)
6. I have 9 siblings! All are half siblings.
7. I would love to meet Johnny Depp, George Washington and Tom Cruise!

Ok I tag: Kelly, Ali, Jess, Sherry, Silje, Sarah and Nessa.

5 comments:

Nessa said...

oh thank you to think of me!! i'll do it on my blog as soon as possible!!!

Kelly said...

yikes I'm tagged lol! I will try to get on this! 6mos at OPAAT btw- but the kits are HUGE

Nessa said...

done!!!

Risa said...

Very interesting and some good points too! Hey do you mind if I come to see Johnny Depp and Tom Cruise too! I love both of them:)
Malieta:)

Debbie said...

I'd love to meet Johnny Depp too. :)

Debbie x