Monday, October 8, 2007

Another Thinking of You! Card



Okey dokey I made this card for a Secret Santa for one of the ladies that work with my hubby. There's 5 ladies in on a Secret Santa exchange. But he wants to keep them on the toes by getting one gift for each one but a different times. I made a card for him to place with the gift! So here's my second card for the second lady! TFL! ~Dawn~
Supplies: Bazzill CS, MME pp's, Miss Elizabeth sticker letters, MM Snaps, Zig Pen, thread, Tim Holtz Antique Linen Ink, prima

10 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

I love it!!!! love the way you layer those circles!! just gorgeous xx

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow, I love this! Great layers and colors!

Anonymous said...

Another amazing card!! wonderful colours and love the doodles too :D you rock girl :)

Anonymous said...

Wow your work rocks and just keeps getting better and better I SOOOoooo love this!!!

My Paper World said...

Stunning! I just love your creations!

Scrappy Moments said...

This is such a pretty card, love the pick & green, You are so creative ;)

Angie

Pearl said...

Lovely creation here Dawn ! Yes your work keeps getting better !

Kelly said...

Your card is great! I love that posie - the stitching looks fab on it!

Risa said...

Very pretty cards.....I love all the sewing you did for the flowers...very cool!
malieta:)

Rachael said...

Beautiful!! Love the circle flower!!