Monday, October 15, 2007

~You Make Me Smile~

Angie at Scrapnmom's Moments told me that I make her smile, so I get to display this award today. Thanks Angie!



I'm supposed to tell ten people that they make me smile, and tell them to post this award on their blog. Well, I'm not going to do that. If you stopped by today, and you're reading this, you really do make me smile, and you're tagged. I've made lots of great blogging friends in a very short period of time, and I appreciate each and every one of you. When you take the time to comment on something that I've created, I appreciate it very much! So, thank you, and know that, you really do make me smile!
I've copied this from Carol blog because this is exactly how I feel! So I'm going this way also! Thanks to everyone of you for reading and leaving the sweet comments a person can receive! You all make me smile!

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

OK, you totally freaked me out . . . I was reading what you wrote, and I was thinking, "Hey, I wrote the EXACT same thing!" OK, freak out is over!

Risa said...

Oh this is just wonderful, I have to get caught up on my blogging and post mine also!
malieta:)
p.s. you do make us smile, have a wonderful day:)