Monday, December 28, 2009
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Friday, November 13, 2009
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Close UPs of my card.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Now... For all the early birds out there that know when a good sale is on I urge you to go check out Posh Designs Clearance section, Nini has moved in well over 200 items in there with savings up to 75% OFF!!!
Friday, October 23, 2009
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Saturday, October 17, 2009
- Copic Color Challenge #35 ~ G02, BG05, R27 the closes color I had is R37.
- Stamp Something ~ Bling It Somethings
- Get Sketchy #10 ~ Sketch
Bazzill Sand Castle Cardstock
Pink Paislee - Sweet Cakes 'Cupcake Cutie', 'Sweet Nothings' and Postcards
Kanban Crafts Bling
American Crafts Ribbon
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Copic Markers - 100 Black, E00, E11, E21, E57, BG10, R37
Image - CC Designs 'Kiki La Rue'
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
- Cupcake Craft Challenge # 61 ~ Buttons & Stitching
- Craft Angels #5 ~ Buttons & bling
- Creative Card Crews # 32 ~ Scallops
- Crazy 4 Challenge #6 ~ Thank You Theme
- Posh Designs Scrapbook Store ~ DT Project
Monday, October 12, 2009
For this card I combined three (3) challenges.
Supplies Used: Martha Stewart-Arctic Snowflake Punch & Floral Lace Border Punch, Hot of the Press Clear Stamp Christmas Words, Memento Black Ink, Autumn Leaves Flourish Stamps, Paper Studio Mini Brads, Blue & white Cardstock, 3 Bugs in a Rug-Butterfly Kisses Papers
Thursday, October 8, 2009
DCWV Mini Scalloped Cardstock
Basic Grey Papers
Copice Markers: E00, YG11, E93, R37, E77
SEI Rhinestone Brad
MS Leaf Punch
CC Designs: Kiki La Rue Stamp
Papermania Sentiment Stamp
Memento Black Ink
Tim Holtz Tattered Rose Distress Ink
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
You can find a little tutorial on how I made this card and with what over at the Posh Designs Scrapbook Store Blog. I kept it pretty simple and used a minium of supplies.
Monday, October 5, 2009
My card here is a combination of 3 challenges; Whiff of Joy #50~use the sketch provide, Crafty Angels#4~distressing and last but not least is the Cupcake Craft#60~Thanks a Bunch!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Saturday, September 26, 2009
I combined these three challenges for this one card. As you can see I'm still playing with my copic markers. Hadn't got to play much with them that last couple of weeks. Thanks for looking and have a lovely weekend. ♥Dawn♥
Supplies: CC Designs 'Kiki La Rue' Stamp Set, Copic Markers (black 100, BG23, E00, E47, E93), Basic Grey-Marrakech Papers, Creative Imaginations Cream Floral paper, Papermania Clear Stamps, Black Cotton Thread, Buttons, Black .08 Pen, Martha Stewart Doily Border Punch, Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Friday, September 18, 2009
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
I decided back in Aug to join in a contest over at Treasured Scrapbooking called Treasure Hunt 2009. I actually got much further then I did that last time I enter. Here's my fourth layout for the 4th challenge that was issued. I was voted off with this layout. :(
Friday, September 11, 2009
- Whimsy Stamps Challenge ~ #18 Sew Sew Sew
- A Spoon Full of Sugar ~ #68 Sketch
- Paper Blooms ~ Bling
- Cute Card Thursday ~ #77 Pink and Green
- Cute Daisy May Challenge ~ Use pink and a favorite color
I got 5 challenges wrapped up into this one card. WOW. Love it when I can combine challenges and come out with a beaut! LOL!
Supplies: Copic Markers~YG11, Yg23, E00, E21, E33, B32, E57; CC Designs 'Kiki La Rue' Stamp, Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink, Stickles Frosted Lace, Prima Bling Swirl & Flowers, Mini White Brads, misc. stamp sentiment, white thread
Thursday, September 10, 2009
My sentiment is from Digiments.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
I decided back in Aug to join in a contest over at Treasured Scrapbooking called Treasure Hunt 2009. I actually got much further then I did that last time I enter. Here's my third layout for the 3rd challenge that was issued.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Monday, September 7, 2009
- Copic Creations Challenge #11 - Use Your favorite copic colors (E00, E33, E57, YG95, BG01, BG10)
- Copic Color Challenge #29 - Use YR23, E07, YG97 (I used YG95 the closes color I had.)
- Friday Sketchers #68 - Sketch
My sweet adorable image is from DigiStamp Boutique.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
I decided back in Aug to join in a contest over at Treasured Scrapbooking called Treasure Hunt 2009. I actually got much further then I did that last time I enter. Here's my second layout for 2st Challenge they issued.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
I decided back in Aug to join in a contest over at Treasured Scrapbooking called Treasure Hunt 2009. I actually got much further then I did that last time I enter. Here's my first layout for 1st Challenge they issued.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Monday, August 24, 2009
- Just Magnolia Challenge #19 ~Sketch + Magnolia Stamp
- Basic Grey Challenge #2 ~ brown, yellow and pink
Supplies: Basic Grey-Eva & Archaic & Cupcake Papers, Prima Flowers, Paper Studio Mini White Brads, Papermania Clear Stamp (Best Wishes), Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink, Stazon Jet Ink, DCWV Mini Scalloped Cardstock, Copic Markers
Sunday, August 23, 2009
SUPPLIES I used: digiment from Digiments, primas, brad, string pearls, AL flourish stamp, stazon ink, threading water border punch, tim holtz distress ink.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
- Copic Color Challenge #26 ~ (use R59, BG09 and G99) or colors that are close. I used RV34, BG01 and YG95. This as close as I could get with my markers. So hopefully this qualifies.
- Whimsy Stamps #14 ~ Animal Magic
- Papertake Weekly Challenge #21 ~ Sketch
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
- Inspirational Card Sketches #26 ~ sketch
- Cute Card Thursday #69 ~ Christmas in July
- Cupcake Craft #49 ~ A Christmas Card
- Our Creative Corner ~ Triple Play