Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Door Prizes....

for some pre-virtual crop challenges! You need to get over to ScrapCity and register, go on get you bum over there. We'd love to have you come and play along. These are not the only thing we are giving away as prizes. There's going to be lots of great challenge with prizes for all. Yes I said all challenges will have prizes. So what are you waiting for. Move it!

Click on the ScrapCity link that is a different color in this thread! Go on hurry up! Let them know I sent you!

3 comments:

My Paper World said...

Im so glad that you are back! I missed you! Im sorry that you had a bad weekend, but I hope your shopping trip cheered you up!
Hugs xx

Dolores said...

cool i will try to check it out!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Dawn ! I'll check it out !
Jenn :)