Monday, February 2, 2009

February GDT @ The Mosy Scrapper


Woohoo I forgot to post this yesterday but I'm so on it today. Several months ago I was chosen to be Guest Designer for the month of February over at The Mosy Scrapper. This place is the coolest and I'll be over there with challenge and Questions of the Day. Everyone over there is just so nice. The owners and the DT are all just loads of fun. So head on over and have some serious fun.
Anyways Christa has the coolest most awesome kits to work with. I get to work with one of her amazing kits this month. YUMMY. Be on the lookout for my creations a little later.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Wow you are always busy busy my friend... so much going on I can't keep up with you...lol

I popped over with a fun tag for you on my blog... but no worries if you don't have time to take part... crikey I don't know when you find time to sleep :D
hugs
Chris xx

Lauren said...

Congrats!

Pearl said...

Congrats on your GDT ! woot ! have a hoot at it !