Monday, February 9, 2009

An Award

My new dear friend Leah gave me this cute award. Thank you so much my dear friend. Please check out her awesome blog by clicking on her name is red.


So here is what I'm suppose to do:
1) Say one nice thing about the man in your life:*

He's very supportive and has given me two lovely kids.

2)List 6 ways you measure success in your life:

*My relationship with my family and GOD
*Creating memories for my kids to always cherish
*Given my kids things I never had growing up
*By always trying to be supportive to my family
*Living life to the fullest each day

Now, to pass this award on to 5 fellow bloggers...this is not an easy decision! But here are my 5:

Alex
Chris
Pearl
Terrie
Carol

5 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Hi Dawn! Thanks for the tag! I'll get this up on my blog very soon!! Take care!!

Pearl said...

O my ! thanks for the award, hun ! - the questions are a little challenging than the usual ! lol

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow `thanks` for thinking of me Dawn..right back at ya!!!I will post it sometime this week ...
Love your I-C-S Card always sooo `Inspirational` Dawn..
Have a lovely Day:)~X~

Tricia said...

coolness!

Alex said...

Thakns sweet friend!! I need to get these up on my blog - I will try for tomorrow!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex