Monday, November 19, 2007

Warm Tidings


Woohooo here's my card for my Mini Crop over at Scrapbooker's Club House. There's going to be so many wonderful challenges for LO's and cards, games and make-n-takes as well as RAK's. If any of you ladies want to take on my challenge. I'd love to see what you can do with this challenge as well. RAK could be coming to your house. You have one week to do the challenge. Post a link to your creations and I'll add you to the hat. Happy Scrapping!! Let's see them ladies. :)

Click on the different color for your new window link to take you to my challenge at Scrapbooker's Club House.

6 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

excellent card!!!! love it :)

Deb said...

gorgeous card Dawn, love the scallops and the colours.

Andrea, said...

Fab card, I love the jewel in the centre of the snowflake

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Beautiful card Dawn! I love it! I love that "ghost" snowflake!

Risa said...

This card is so cute Dawn!!! Well done.
malieta:)

Unknown said...

STUNNING CARD DAWN,LOVE THE COLOURS,AS ALWAYS A GORGEOUS CREATION.