Monday, November 19, 2007

Manila Folder Album Tutorial

Ok chica's I found this cute little Christmas idea gift. So here's the link to the tutorial. I have yet to do one. Which I'm working on right now! I love it!

Manila Folder Album by Taylor VanBruggen

NOTE: when you follow the directions it's important to refold the folder before you start. a new folder is not folded in half. one side is wider than the other. you need to refold it so the tab is even with the other edge. This is very important!

5 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Thanks for the link! I've added it to my favorites to reference later when I have time. Can't wait to see yours! Have you seen this link?

http://bluemoonstamping.blogspot.com/2007/07/plan-time-to-make-planner.html

It's made from a folder. I've been wanting to make one . . . I'll get to it soon!

My Paper World said...

Thanks for the link! It looks like a fab project!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Great idea thanks for sharing .Dawnx

Anonymous said...

Great ideathanks so much Dawn:)

Unknown said...

cant wait to see what you come up with Dawn!