Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I've been Tagged!!

Oh, and I've been tagged by Maisymary and Kandis Smith sooo here we go... I have to tell you 5-10 ways to come up with things to put on my blog. I've been thinking...

1.) Anything and everything that I make. I just like to see how people react to my creations.

2.) Creative websites like CPS, Caardvark, Daring Cardmakers and Di Hickman help keep the mojo juice flowing!

3.) Inspirational tips, ideas and challenges!

4.) I make my own sketches for cards and Layouts. I post these sometimes three times a week.

5.) I have several BLOGS that I love looking at to also get any kind of idea!

That's all I could come up with! I'm going to tag... Tam, Tessa, Tracey and Emeyl! Have fun!

2 comments:

Tam, I am said...

I love it! I am off to blog!

BTW - I love your blog and your beautiful creations! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! Hugs!

Unknown said...

HAHAHA!! Thanks for the tag!! I am trying to get back into checking my blog and building it up so this is great! Off to update mine!