Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wahooo New Computer

So sorry I've been mostly MISSING IN ACTION on my blog. On June 15th my old computer was hit by lighting. So we had to buy a new computer and then wait for it to arrive. Well it finally arrived yesterday on the FedEx Truck. Wahooo I'm so excited. We had been using the daughters computer but it wasn't protected cause she doesn't use it for the internet. So we had to keep it safe for a while until this one came in. I'm so glad to have my own computer again.

I will catch up on everyones blogs as soon as I can. You all mean the world to me. Have a lovely day!

12 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Dawn, welcome back my friend.
Have a wonderful Day.

Unknown said...

Oh no Dawn!!! Hope you had insurance and they paid out for your new toy!

Good to have you back chickadee!
x

cnelson said...

Scary that your last computer got hit by lightening!! How fun to get a new one though!! so glad you're back!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Dawn!! Hope everything is OK now!! :) HUGS

Tricia said...

I am so glad you are back in teh blogging world!

Fink said...

I am so glad that you got the new computer! It is amazing how we lived without them!

Anonymous said...

Aw Dawn...njoy your New computor..
lotsa loves:) xxx

Lauren said...

Sorry about the lightening but YAY for new 'puter!

The Sonboul's said...

That is exciting to have a new computer!

It's so good to hear from you! It feels like it's been forever! Congrats on all your DT spot :) I'm so proud of you my scrappy friend!

Leah said...

So good to have you back online! I hate being without a computer!! Can't wait to see your recent creations:)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Woohoo for the new computer! Hit by lightning? Egads!

Liz Weber said...

Glad you are back Dawn, enjoy the new computer!