Friday, August 29, 2008

Blog Award


Sheryl left me a comment yesterday that there was something for me on her blog - and this is it! Thanks Sheryl.
Now all I need to do is make sure that I follow the rules, which are:
Here are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the person you’ve nominated.
So, now all I need to do is find some nominees ......Having checked a few out, looks like some of the ones I would have chosen have already been nabbed!So, to be going on with:
If your reading this you have been nominated for this AWARD.

5 comments:

Ana Baird said...

Congratulations on the award Dawn!

Lauren said...

Congrats!

Alex said...

Congrats Dawn, you are so deserving! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

sooo desrving Dawn...
Have a great Weekend sweetie~X~

Jeni Glee said...

WOOHOO, Dawn....you so deserve this honor! I am so thrilled for you!