Wednesday, January 2, 2008

~*ScrapCity Jan- June Contest*~

~*~ScrapCity~*~January - June 2008 Contest~*~

Oh we are gonna have a wonderful CONTEST starting up really soon. I mean real soon. To be able to win a BIG RAK you need to go register and pm theses goals to ScrapCity Diva aka Wendy. You have until January 11th to have your GOALS sent to Wendy. Here's the GOAL questions. HURRY! Be sure to tell them I sent you.

Goals for each:
# of Blog Entries for Jan-Jun
# of Paper Layouts to complete
# of Digi Layouts to complete
# of altered projects
Anything else you have for goals - organization, stamping, photography, etc.

If you don't have them...make them . You have until January 11th to send me the information. A contest will be announced at that time.

NOTE: Click on my colored link above or in my side bar to get to ScrapCity! See you there!

1 comment:

Liz said...

GOOD LUCK AT SCRAPBOOK NOOK.. I will be rooting for you to make the team.. I just seen you on there and then Teresa (trescowgril) had linnked your blog to show me your work..Awesoem stuff..you have mucho talent...