Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Card


Woohoo my second card for my Sketches! Card Design Team! This was a very fun card to make and it took no time at all to put it together! You all should go have a look at the sketches! There's some for LO's and cards alike! Just be sure to post your link in the comments section over at Sketches! You can click either on the link in this post thread or on the link in my side bar have fun! Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Supplies: Bazzill CS, American Craft PP's, Miss Elizabeth Stamp, Tim Holtz Black Soot Ink

14 comments:

Unknown said...

ANOTHER GORGEOUS CARD DAWN! LOVING ALL THE SWIRLY CIRCLES!

The Cryer Family said...

Loads of lovely, lovely things!! Sorry - I haven't been reading any blogs lately, Jist wanted to wish you a very happy Christmas!
Helen xx

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the swirly paper. Happy Christmas

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful card dawn!!! fabulous stuff you have been making since i have been away. Wishing you a very merry Christmas and peaceful new year xxx

Deb said...

this is beautiful!
Merry Christmas!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great card! Love the layout and the paper colors. The swirls are cool!

Teresa said...

pretty card and thanks for sharing the card sketches I am in need of some Idea's

Anonymous said...

"Merry Christmas" Enjoy yourselfx great card again Dawn,Thanks for all your inspirationx

Heather Huggins said...

Great card!! I love the circles.

Sandy said...

Dawn this is another great sketch and perfect card. Absolutely wonderful.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

April Hall said...

Great card! it's so retro, I love it!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Love it! This is a great design, and I love when I see cards that would work well as masculine cards, because I usually struggle with masculine cards! Happy Holidays!!

PocketsOfInspiration said...

This card is great. Love those rich colors.

Just me said...

Great card. I love the colors and layout.