Friday, July 20, 2007

Scrapbooker's Club House DT..

I'm in!! OMG I'm so very excited to tell you. I made the DT over at Scrapbooker's Club House You should really go look around and join in and have FUN. It's a gorgeous site and everyone is so very friendly. The kits are awesome and the owner is super nice and loved by all!

Back to the DT. I just can't say enough, I'm so excited to be a part of this DT and this 'family' fold. I'm all nervous, fluttery, my hearts a racing and I'm a bundle of excitement!! WooHooooo!

I want to thank Nicole for giving me the opportunity to work for her DT and her site. I do hope I can make her very proud!

NOTE to all Scrapbooker's Club House now has a GDT contest going on each month. You should apply if your interest. Participation is the key in getting what you want.

5 comments:

Tam, I am said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! Congrats girlfriend!!!!!!!! That is soooo stinking awesome!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Totally AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!! Congradulations to you!!!

Pearl said...

Oooo awesome Dawn ! so glad you've made it ! enjoy the process ! very happy for you dear !

Paula J Atkinson said...

Congratulations, Dawn. That's awesome news.

Nicole Drewniak said...

Welcome to the Team, Dawn! I look forward to working with you! :0)