Thursday, June 28, 2007

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME ...

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME ...
1)Name one person who made you smile today? My son Scott!

2)What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? mowing around the house

3)What were you doing 30 minutes ago? eating a snack with a cold drink of water

4)What is something that happened to you in 1998? can't think of anything

5)What is the last thing you said aloud? Love ya! Be careful!

6)How many different things have you drank today? Tea and water

7)What color is your hair brush? pink

8)What was the last thing you bought? chipboard coasters

9)What was the last gift you received? my new two piece bathing suit that I bought myself!

10)What color is your front door? ivory

11)Where do you keep cell phone? don't own one

12)What was the weather like today? cloudy with some sun

13)What is the best ice cream flavor? homemade vanilla w/ strawberries

14)What are you excited about? getting to see my sister

15)Do you talk a lot? once I get to know someone I can talk like a busy bee! I start relaxing after a while!

16)Name a weird food you like? I like to eat black eye peas or corn with my mashed potatoes.

17)Cold or hot? for what? I like cold things cold and hot things hot....

18)What's your favorite thing to do? scrap, blog, surf the MB of my favorite sites and go swimming with my two kids!

19)Do you want to cut your hair? yes! It's making me HOT! Even though it's not been that long since I got it cut!

20: Are you over the age of 25? YES!

21)Are you ticklish? No!

22)Are you typically a jealous person? nope

23)Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "L" : Louise

24)Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A": Amber

25)Do you chew on your straws? no!

26)Do you have curly hair? nope straight as an arrow!

27)What is the next concert you're going to? Don't go to any concerts!

28)Who is the crappiest person in your life? I stay away from crappy people if I can help it!

29)What is your favorite color? purple

30)What is something you say a lot? Quit sucking your thumb!

31)What's your room like? a big mess right now!

32)What was the last movie you saw? Flashdance when my kids where at summer school!!

33)Do you have work tomorrow? I'm a stay at home mom of two!

34)What's your dream job? I'm already doing my dream job!

35)When was the last time you said "I love you"? This morning!

36)What should you be doing right now? hanging out my load of clothes that just got done!

r37)Do you have a nickname? Nope but when I was a baby my older brother couldn't pronounce Dawn so he called my Gondie!

38)Are you a heavy sleeper? Depends on how tired I am!

39)When is the last time you did the dishes, honestly? This morning!

40)What are your pet peeves? PEOPLE WHO SAY they are going to do something and then DONT DO IT, People who are mean and evil JUST for fun. kids being disrespectful, such as kids that dont say yes mam, yes sir, please, thank you, etc.

2 comments:

Pearl said...

wow Dawn I dont know of anyone who doesnt have a cell phone ! lol


trust you're enjoying the summer hols !


ttfn, Pearl

michelle said...

that's cool you don't own a cell... save some money! lol