Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WnW Anything but a Card

Sorry I'm late posting my Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge project.
The challenge is being hosted by Angelique and her challenge is:

"Anything but a Card"

There are a ton of Wags 'n Whiskers images that are perfect for any tyope of project. However, you don't have to use a Wags 'n Whiskers image on your card or projects. But if you do, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a free WnW Digital Stamp.

The image I used on my card is....A Good Book from WnW.
Used copics to color her with.

Thanks for dropping by!
Dawn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn!! :) WOW!! Girl, this project is really gorgeous!! I love your clever design and sweet image!! TFS!!

MagsB said...

My, this is amazing! I love the image of the girl reading, she reminds me of my daughter, who has a book with her even when making a cup of tea! Great work!!

luv, Mags x